1. Some friends played matchmaker and had us both over to dinner.
2. Kirstein was an artistic matchmaker in the manner of Diaghilev, bringing together choreographers, composers and visual artists.
3. A Washington matchmaker who links celebrities with charity work, it took Viator no time to imagine the perfect campaign.
4. In trying to play matchmaker and kill two birds with one stone, I nearly annihilated three.
5. But at that time, the matchmaker arranged us to meet at a park.
6. Take that music is a matchmaker, beautiful musical note, one people spreading human being as, use wisdom to create boundless value.
7. The receptionist was a real matchmaker.
8. Condor simplifies job submission by acting as a matchmaker of ClassAds.
9. What a fine matchmaker Mrs. Wang had turned out to be!
10. Matchmaker No problem. I have an idea.
11. Rose : Ms. Matchmaker, Herb and I just aren't written in the stars.
12. February 2 is perhaps the best matchmaker in this world, "leap year" 1 Let us believe in this.
13. Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?
14. The matchmaker has been an important member of Jewish communities for centuries.