1. The goal of value maximization can not even be reduced to a matter of maximizing earnings per share.
2. Budget maximization is a very risky strategy to adopt if there are going to be budget cuts.
3. Agents maximize, and part of the maximization procedure is the efficient use of all information available at reasonable cost.
4. Budget maximization is held to be both rational and necessary for survival.
5. The goal of the firm is maximization of shareholder wealth.
6. Based on the target of profit maximization, a quantitative method to optimal product pricing is presented theoretically by supply and demand and marginal analysis.
7. Typically, each maximization has a trade-off with at least one of the other areas.
8. Economists the framework of utility maximization to about how households about making these decisions.
9. This paper discusses the control of output maximization of interior permanent magnet synchronous generators for variable-speed wind generation system.
10. The expectation - maximization ( EM ) algorithm is a standard frame for maximum likelihood estimation in finite mixture models.
11. Line 20 declares the objective (target) function as the maximization of z, which is the total profit for every kind of toy (there are two: trains and soldiers).
12. From theoretical mean the marginal cost to the marginal revenue is the enterprise profit maximization principle.
13. Any microeconomicagency is rational economic man and will pursue the utility maximization, so is government.
14. They pledge that, the promotion enterprise sells, the making premium brand, causes the customer the benefit value maximization.