• medical examination, physical; medical student, intern, resident physician (colloquial)
• of or relating to the science or practice of medicine; curative, medicinal
• medical means relating to the treatment of illness and injuries and to the prevention of illness.
• a medical is a thorough examination of your body by a doctor.
• advice given by a doctor or medical practitioner
• medical assistance
medical aidmen course
• course for training military paramedics
• medical treatment, medical care
• committee which oversees the medical profession
• medical classification
• center connected with the practice or study of medicine
• document from a medical practitioner certifying illness
medical college admissions test
• standardized test for applicants to medical school programs in the usa, mcat
• convention of people who work in the medical profession
• group of soldiers with medical training
• u.s. military unit comprised of doctors nurses and paramedics (military); division designated to medicine
• procedure for deciding the nature of a medical disease by examination and analysis medical dicti ...