1. Domingo, however, is no power-gobbling megalomaniac.
2. If housewives can't get the help, how do megalomaniacs manage?
3. Similar megalomaniac schemes were proposed in the 1960s, but were never carried through.
4. The brash showmanship of his father's megalomaniac construction projects was not Valentin's style.
5. Not a fuckwit, alcoholic, workaholic, pervert or megalomaniac, but total sex god and human rights lawyer.
6. The megalomaniac who styled himself after Nebuchadnezzar and Saladin also launched two wars of aggression.
7. Blofeldism, an impossible and megalomaniac belief in world domination, is a perfect parody of Nazism and Stalinism —just as empty and just as deluded, although, thanks to 00 not nearly as deadly.
8. The megalomaniac differs from the narcissist by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved.
9. So, the size of the armies for these megalomaniac wars, these dynastic wars between Austria and France and then they changed partners in 175 and all of this business.
10. Do you think I would have let the Master grow into the twisted megalomaniac he is if I could have prevented it?
11. Just one of those casual I-can-do-anything-I-want-any-time-I-want-and-make-you-like-it gestures so beloved of megalomaniacs, mass murderers and the Gunmint.
12. Twenty-five years ago he was enthroned as the guru of the avant-garde; today he is isolated, some would say megalomaniac.
13. Wherever 007 goes, he can be sure of encountering megalomaniacs set on world domination.
14. And inside, there was a bit of a football match going on. And with it, another muted miracle: despite the megalomaniac dimensions of the place, it somehow maintains a human proportion.