1. It's a spell, you see, the mermaid has the power to cast spells.
2. At Starbucks' corporate headquarters, the signature mermaid placard toppled into the parking lot below.
3. A mermaid with dark, tangled hair.
4. There was a mermaid there, too.
5. "The Little Mermaid" video quickly disappeared from the stores.
6. Copenhagen is remembered for its mermaid.
7. The little mermaid wasn't happy because she didn't want to wait.
8. A reveler dressed as a mermaid poses for a photo at the 25th annual Coney Island Mermaid Parade in the Brooklyn, New York.
9. The siren, also called melusine, mermaid, or nixie, is a monster not much interested in sex herself, though she uses it as a weapon.
10. But the little mermaid had no occasion to do this, for the polypi sprang back in terror when they caught sight of the glittering draught, which shone in her hand like a twinkling star.
11. While the Little Mermaid is in Shanghai, her place in Langelinie will be occupied by three trendsetting Chinese artists and their interpretation of the sculpture.
12. The "professional mermaid" Hannah Fraser can hold her breath for up to 2 minutes under water, and even qualified as a scuba diver while wearing her trademark tail.
13. During the wedding scene in The Little Mermaid it has been reported that the Minister is a little overexcited about the nuptials and you can see an erection under his robes.
14. After that, the little mermaid met her sisters every night.
15. Story: A mermaid, Yi, came to a city to live.