1. he is a methodical person
او منظم و اهل حساب و کتاب است.
2. Da Vinci was methodical in his research, carefully recording his observations and theories.
3. He always checked every detail in a methodical way.
4. Tom is a very methodical person.
5. She's very good at methodical work, but useless when there's a lot of pressure.
6. She is very slow but methodical in her work.
7. He's methodical to the nth degree.
8. A scientist is usually a methodical person.
9. Tom is a very methodical person and writes lists for everything.
10. He had a neat methodical mind.
11. There was strong evidence of a slow but methodical spread of this knowledge.
12. Poirot, always deliberate and methodical, made a list of all the possible suspects.
13. I shall offer here a methodical approach to answering such questions.
14. The year includes the presentation of a methodical approach to programming and contact with different programming environments.
15. Shrewd, methodical, and determined, Banks combined business acumen with political trimming.