1. The Wall Street Journal uses 220,000 metric tons of newsprint each year.
2. A metric ton is equal to 205 pounds.
3. Commercial facilities within the state manage 73 515 metric tons of material.
4. Production for November totaled 760, 000 metric tons, down 7 % from a year earlier.
5. All of the following data is presented in metric tons.
6. Sri Lanka bought 100, 000 metric tons, or 67 million bushels.
7. Britain in the same year emitted 938 metric tons percapita from the same resources; the United States 00
8. We need about 200 metric tons.
9. Oaky Creek produces about 5 million metric tons of high-quality coking coal a year.
10. No. we normally refer to metric ton.
11. I suggest around 450 US dollars per metric ton CIF Shanghai.
12. Minimum charges per shipment: 1cbm or metric ton, calculated as whichever is the higher.
13. They bid $ 1780 per metric ton but some competitors outbid them.
14. Price: at U. S. $400 per metric ton C. F. R. Vancouver.
15. A majority of the industrial groups produce less than 000 metric tons of hazardous waste.