1. The overall objective of waste minimization is applied to each specific design case.
2. The minimization method is a dynamic randomized algorithm, and applied to make random case distribution in clinical research.
3. To the tangent distance minimization method, it's quadratic convergence for zero residual problems may not convergence at all.
4. The latter is a cost minimization model intending to help hydropower station lower their operation cost.
5. Incentives for cost minimization are increased, and costs become more transparent.
6. Parameter estimation as minimization – intro to method of least squares, introduction to probability theory, conditional and joint probabilities, statistical independence.
7. The speaker has violated the minimization principle by selecting a lengthy expression.
8. An algorithm for logic function minimization called semantic tree is reported in the paper.
9. A boolean function minimization system based on learning from examples called SWT is introduced in this paper.
10. Sequential Unconstrained Minimization Techniques (SUMT) are most common and comparatively successful method in constrained optimization.
11. A method to solve local minimization problem was described too. This method can lower system overhead.
12. And they are not embracing some of the new strategy of insurance, real estate, tax minimization, and banking.
13. This was followed by positional and B- value refinement through energy minimization.
14. These costs linger like radioactive fallout, contaminating core beliefs and inspiring additional replicative actions that demand further minimization.