1. The most influential critics were either misanthropic or committed to the need for massive reform.
2. Pessimists give us license to indulge our most misanthropic thoughts.
3. Jane is filled with sympathy for the misanthropic Rochester . Nevertheless, she realizes she must now depart.
4. It would be ill advised or even misanthropic for a society to not endeavor to share technology within all levels of the community.
5. His father was a misanthropic but successful businessman.
6. But I also confess to being misanthropic -- I don't much like most people.
7. Leo Liebenstein, her awkward, misanthropic, middle-aged hero, is a delicious character.
8. The other hero, and the series' salvation, is Lisbeth Salander, a young computer genius whose abusive childhood has left her a misanthropic nihilist.
9. In his psychological state, it is not difficult to find the moral sensitivity, misanthropic mood, profound melancholy and the tendency of fatalism.
10. While your colleagues may laugh at your endless cynicism and misanthropic tendencies, your boss will see you as someone who hates their job and who will never support the aims of the company.
11. The Rescue Me gig was a unique opportunity to play a character-a misanthropic, angry guy-who was so contrary to how people think of me.
12. Oh you men who think or say that I am malevolent, stubborn, or misanthropic, how greatly do you wrong me.
13. When you're feeling down, chatting to friends is a great way to perk up. Even if you're feeling misanthropic, why not give someone a ring and arrange to meet up for a coffee?
14. Probably see this film because of I have that a little bit misanthropic inclination, reason why from childhood right away, some feeling of meeting.