1. Faced with this living miscegenation, I had spells of getting all minimalist, which rendered things a bit tense.
2. The tragedies of miscegenation have never been simple - ever since Othello did what he had to do to Desdemona.
3. Miscegenation, he says, is "essentially unnatural and destructive", and mixed-race children "are the most tragic victims of enforced multi-racism".
4. As a Chinese female, I find miscegenation dispicable.
5. In time, intermarriage between whites and blacks or American Indians was defined as "miscegenation" and forbidden by law through much of the country.
6. Sorry to burst your bubble, but miscegenation does not "promote understanding between people. "
7. The mixing of races (or miscegenation) was usually considered as something to be avoided in the name of racial purity.
8. Their 500-year history of miscegenation was an unhappy one, the result of European colonisation, exploitation of the native Amerindian population and a long history of African slavery.
9. Chinese ancient marriage system had come through the historical changes form miscegenation, communal marriage, allelomorph marriage to plunder marriage of patriarchy.
10. The BNP says that it does not, nor will it ever, "accept miscegenation as moral or normal".
11. In "the Book of Songs", there are multiple primogenitor's images in Huaxia nations. Their marriages reflect the marital system of immemorial miscegenation and monogamy.
12. It was only in 1967 that the United States finally struck down1 its anti miscegenation laws.
13. Another equally important factor is Brazil's rich history of miscegenation.
14. Chinese ancient marriage system had come through the historical changes form miscegenation, communal marriage, allelomorph marriage to plural marriage of patriarchy.