1. the misguided youths who burn down shops
جوانان گمراهی که مغازهها را آتش میزنند.
2. He described the government's economic policy as misguided.
3. His untidy clothes give one a misguided impression of him.
4. He was shot as he made a misguided attempt to stop the robbers single-handed.
5. These misguided people go around preaching up violence.
6. Their approach to the problem is fundamentally misguided.
7. The article presents these proposals as misguided.
8. The company blamed its disappointing performance on a misguided business plan.
9. His parents still clung to the misguided belief that his common sense would keep him out of serious trouble.
10. We have been misguided at first.
11. In a misguided attempt to be funny, he manages only offensiveness.
12. She only did it in a misguided attempt to help.
13. The new proposals are, in our opinion, totally misguided.
14. For Fowlkes, leaving would be impetuous and misguided.
15. It also gave us the belief, probably misguided, that there are two fundamental learning processes: classical and instrumental conditioning.