1. The cavalry is much superior in mobility to the infantry.
2. She has limited mobility in her arms.
3. Some neck injuries cause total loss of mobility below the point of injury.
4. Education was the key to upward social mobility.
5. There is greater mobility of labour between jobs and areas.
6. Mobility is very important in guerrilla warfare.
7. It improves the strength and mobility of joints.
8. An electric wheelchair has given her greater mobility.
9. I prefer the mobility of a hand-held camera.
10. A thigh injury increasingly hindered her mobility.
11. Recent years have witnessed a growing social mobility.
12. Two cars gave them the freedom and mobility to go their separate ways.
13. It's a new mobility aid designed to help blind people cover rough terrain.
14. The degree of mobility in modern economies generally precludes local communities from exerting effective sanctions on anything.