1. the mold was green and dome shaped
ژله سبز و گنبد مانند بود.
2. to mold plastic into pipes
پلاستیک را به شکل لوله قالبگیری کردن
3. bread tends to mold in damp weather
نان در هوای نمدار کپک می زند.
4. men of this mold
مردانی از این قماش
5. the few men who mold public opinion
مردان قلیلی که افکار عمومی را میسازند.
6. he is of a different mold than his brother
خمیرهی او با برادرش فرق دارد.
7. jelly of different colors and mold
ژله به رنگها و شکلهای مختلف
8. the loaf of bread was covered by mold
قرص نان از کپک پوشیده شده بود.
9. Chiefly the mold of a man's fortune is in his own hands.
10. He's made in his father's mold.
11. Too often we try to mold our children into something they do not wish to be.
12. In Mold there will be major environmental improvements, pedestrianisation, improvements to the trader's hall and car parks.
13. The mold variety used in the making of blue cheeses has been in use for centuries and is apparently safe.
14. Cover terrine mold with aluminum foil and place mold in baking pan.
15. And this logic will quickiy mold the culture of humans living in a networked world.
16. This bread tastes of mold.