1. She spoke movingly about her father's last days.
2. You write very movingly of your sister Amy's suicide.
3. He spoke movingly about his wife's death.
4. She described her experiences in Africa very movingly .
5. It was delivered movingly, with an accompaniment which breathed with the singer.
6. Movingly, he finds his father, and the reason for his long absence.
7. She describes her mind and life quite movingly.
8. Some wrote movingly about their own recess experiences.
9. Frost describes it here, movingly, as, well, an image of a home that is lost, of a home that has failed.
10. He movingly related the story of his own mother's death from cancer, in biographical clips that had also been broadcast at the Democratic national convention in Denver.
11. General McPeak speaks movingly of unit cohesion.
12. In the documentary film "Protagonist," Pierpont movingly describes his inner conflict, saying that he sometimes felt an almost physical revulsion at his own desires and would then think: "Good.
13. Olle Westling spoke movingly of the special bond he and his son share: Olle donated one of his kidneys to Daniel last year.
14. She movingly considered the way time makes the ordinary gifts of life extraordinary.
15. Chandler is more forthcoming about the cat, until after his wife's death, when he writes movingly about her.