1. All multiplex companies operate similar regimes with regard to staff behaviour to ensure that their work is predictable.
2. In the meantime, however, multiplex construction continues unabated and the sizes of complexes get progressively bigger.
3. The avenues to prestige and financial security are multiplex and, to a large extent, unrestricted.
4. The multiplex cinema is another sign of the decade.
5. A multiplex control system based on serial entry and output in series-parallel mixed mode is designed.
6. Conclusion The 9 canine - STR loci multiplex system are suitable for individual discrimination and paternity identification.
7. Finally, the excellence of this multiplex forward converter is verified by experiment.
8. Methods Multiplex PCR was applied to detect virulence characters with four pairs of primers.
9. The quantitative computation of balanced solid solubility of multiplex second-phase is a difficult problem in this area.
10. Objective To develop a novel multiplex polymerase chain reaction ( PCR ) to detect multidrug - resistant Acinetobacter baumannii.
11. Methods 52 buccal and gnathic multiplex fractures patients with other systemic damages were retrospectively evaluated.
12. The multiplex bus controller(BC) plays aker- nel role among of terminals in modern avionics 1553B multiplex communication system.
13. The multiplex bus's capability decides the quality of integrate electrical system.
14. GSM system offers rich and multiplex services, and it can support most low-speed data communications services which were provided by the land telecommunications network.