• place where objects of value or significance (historical, scientific, or artistic) are kept and displayed to the public
• a museum is a building where interesting and valuable objects are kept and displayed to the public.
museum of jewish heritage
• jewish museum in new york
museum of tolerance
• holocaust museum in los angeles (california, usa), part of the simon wiesenthal center
• a museum piece is an object or building which is very old and unusual.
• museum which displays artifacts found during archaeological digs
eretz israel museum
• museum located in tel aviv )israel(, the land of israel museum built around the archaeological site of tel kasile and displays artefacts relating to 3,000 years of israel?s history
• municipal museum of haifa
holocaust memorial museum
• museum in washington d.c. (usa) which is dedicated to the memory of the holocaust
• major israeli museum with extensive exhibits located in jerusalem
• art museum located in paris (france) since 1793 that is one of the largest museums in the world and a major tourist attraction in paris, formerly a royal palace
• museum featuring issues concerning the sea and navigation
• archaeological museum located in east jerusalem (israel)
solomon r guggenheim museum• modern art mus ...