1. navigational instruments
2. The crash was a direct result of inadequate navigational aids.
3. The latest navigational aids make the location of the airfield quite easy.
4. Radio, television and the radar-dependent navigational devices of planes and other vehicles are affected, as are computer networks and satellites.
5. Navigational transits were now flying past; glances were exchanged though no words spoken.
6. How they perform such amazing navigational feats is unknown.
7. He could carry out the intricate navigational corrections, and execute the necessary flight maneuvers when it was time to change course.
8. It is essential therefore that easily remembered navigational devices are built into the environment.
9. The ship's navigational equipment can measure the depth of the water.
10. The tank's navigational system had been disabled during a grenade attack.
11. With the aid of navigational satellites, the ship would be able to return repeatedly to the same area of ocean.
12. Green believes the best way to improve GPS driving safety would be to "lock out destination entry while the [navigational] system is in use. "
13. An integrated cockpit navigational instrument and display providing full situational awareness for glider pilots.
14. Position fixed and navigational parameter computed for vehicle is the basic task of the navigator.
15. Icons are used as navigational devices to give visitors a sense of movement through a site.