1. nominative case
حالت فاعلی،حالت نهادی
2. nominative shares
سهام با نام
3. Is this noun in the nominative?
4. I, we, she, and they are all nominative pronouns.
5. Put this noun into the nominative.
6. In Latin, the nominative case of first declension nouns ends in'a '.
7. This article makes nominative analysis towards location choice of urban housing investment.
8. Is it nominative or elective?
9. In latin, a noun derived from a verb and having all case forms except the nominative.
10. Case: The category of case is prominent in the grammar of Latin, with six distinctions of nominative, vocative, accusative, genitive, dative and ablative.
11. This body should be completed in the end after the word nominative or accusative particle depends on the particle after the verb is transitive or automatic words.
12. Words do not automatically follow the object, that word in front of the back of the body can not be with accusative particle, in addition to only fill in the nominative particle.
13. In Polish, the vocative is almost always different from the nominative case.
14. After preposition the objective case of pronouns should be used, but he used the nominative case.