1. nascent chlorine
کلورین نو آیند
2. nascent revolutionary ideas
عقاید انقلابی در حال تکوین
3. It was a land with no nascent art, save the reflected mirror of its colonial masters.
4. In this nascent electronic marketplace only an infinitesimal fraction of business transactions are currently handled on the I-way.
5. Delwyn Pepper, nascent tyrant, was voted treasurer.
6. As Hoffman indicated, Macintosh in its nascent form had some serious problems.
7. A nascent nationalist movement is emerging in the Ukraine.
8. A battle over music royalties threatens a nascent industry.
9. Despite a nascent democracy movement, there's little traction for direct suffrage.
10. ASEAN's nascent free-trade zone also excludes services, and tiptoes around labour mobility.
11. The nascent plan was for the tapes to be flooded into Iraq and the Arab world.
12. We can detect a nascent self-possession the east has not known for many centuries. That is what is new among Asians – elusive, unannounced and unmistakable all at once.
13. A nascent environmental protection industry has also emerged.
14. was 21 and in the nascent stages of a career in finance that might verywell have segued into a career as an E. M. T. : that's how torn he was betweenmaking money and making people's lives better.
15. Nascent nano technologies are mashed up with bio technologies.