1. negotiable instruments
اوراق قابل خرید و فروش
2. negotiable papers
اوراق (بهادار) قابل دادوستد
3. our borders are not negotiable
مرزهای ما قابل بحث نیستند.
4. He says his claim is not negotiable.
5. Part-time barman required. Hours and salary negotiable.
6. The mountain track is negotiable, but only with difficulty.
7. Everything is negotiable at this stage - I'm ruling nothing out.
8. The bonds may no longer be negotiable.
9. The road is only negotiable in the dry season.
10. This ties in with the notion of the negotiable nature of people's stocks of knowledge.
11. The exact details are negotiable and depend on the circumstances of each deal.
12. The price was not negotiable.
13. Illustrations are the many uses to which the negotiable instrument has been put.
14. Bank charges for loans are often negotiable.