1. his errors were nepotism and acceptance of gifts
گناه او پارتیبازی برای خویشاوندان خود و قبول هدایا بود.
2. Cage changed his name to deflect accusations of nepotism.
3. He was guilty of nepotism and corruption.
4. He has an incurable and widespread nepotism.
5. The congressman lashed the president for his nepotism.
6. Nepotism, though of widespread occurrence, is formally considered to be an offence against common morality.
7. Through successive administrations, corruption, nepotism and fiscal mismanagement remained the order of the day.
8. The city government throbbed with nepotism, malfeasance and awesome abuse of public money and facilities.
9. Unashamed nepotism ensured that one of the boys became Archbishop of St Andrews while still a minor.
10. He resigned, amid rumours of nepotism.
11. Nepotism is selfish behaviour having the appearance of altruism since it benefits relatives as well as ones own concerns.
12. Nepotism is an old story in Hollywood Circles.
13. So educational achievement rather than nepotism offers a background to the respect, status and deference accorded to elites.
14. Nepotism, cronyism and favoritism are rampant.
15. That looked like just the sort of nepotism that the president abhors.