1. He conceals his worries behind a mask of nonchalance.
2. Beneath his apparent nonchalance he is as nervous and excited as the rest of us.
3. She shrugged, feigning nonchalance.
4. Affecting nonchalance, I handed her two hundred dollar bills.
5. With epic nonchalance I motored north.
6. I think their nonchalance about not caring or not giving a damn about record sales is just not true.
7. She took her situation with much nonchalance.
8. She showed a surprising nonchalance the first time she flew a plane.
9. But don't get too excited -- nonchalance doesn't mean nonstudying.
10. She disguised her interest with nonchalance.
11. His nonchalance and aplomb in times of trouble always encouraged his followers.
12. His nonchalant attitude nonchalance irritated me.
13. Some journalists criticize her nonchalance and indifference.
14. 'Oh, by the way . . . ' she started, with a false air of nonchalance.