1. a nonstop flight
پرواز مستقیم (بدون فرود آمدن در راه)
2. it rained nonstop
لاینقطع باران آمد.
3. We took a nonstop flight to Los Angeles.
4. She talked nonstop for over an hour.
5. He worked nonstop for eight hours.
6. The nonstop news reports jacked up the emotions.
7. The President's surrogates have been campaigning for him nonstop.
8. The reasoning was elaborate, the product of nonstop local gossip since a series of strange events on June
9. It was pouring down nonstop.
10. That afternoon I drove nonstop over the back roads of Ames and Bern townships.
11. Now she has swapped all that for a nonstop international round of meetings, negotiations, lectures, media appearances.
12. No more nonstop basketball for couch potato Congressional staff members.
13. Radio Saigon played nonstop rock and roll, and it was on morning, noon, and night.
14. It rains nonstop from the moment I step off the plane.