1. the novelty of his ideas
تازگی اندیشههای او
2. soon the novelty of living in a palace wore off
پس از اندکی زندگی در کاخ تازگی خود را از دست داد.
3. children found it a novelty and a satisfaction to work in the factory
کار کردن در کارخانه برای بچهها تازگی داشت و موجب خشنودی آنان گردید.
4. Novelty is the great parent of pleasure.
5. Many toys have no attraction beyond their novelty value .
6. There's a certain novelty value in this approach.
7. Gradually, the novelty of city life began to pall.
8. He wore a red nose and novelty glasses for comic effect.
9. It was fun for a while, but the novelty wore off .
10. Then the Internet was still something of a novelty.
11. In Britain in the 1950s, television had a novelty value.
12. My mother bought a novelty pen for me.
13. I suppose it has a certain novelty value but you'll soon get bored of it.
14. Novelty value may be a part of it, but the real reason people like our paper is that it speaks the truth.
15. Tourists are still a novelty on this remote island.