1. This is in response to your letter of November 199
2. November is a good time to hunt deer.
3. The Russian Revolution occurred on November 191
4. The machine will go into full production in November 200
5. He arrived in London in November 193
6. Industrial production has risen by 0. 5% since November.
7. He started work here last November.
8. Campaigning is reaching fever pitch for elections on November
9. We are still hoping to meet the November deadline.
10. He's starting his new job in November.
11. It was 5 November?Bonfire Night?and the children were excited.
12. Congress has adjourned for the November elections.
13. The trial has been delayed until November because the defence is not ready to proceed.
14. In November 1941 Payne was seriously ill with pneumonia.
15. Beyond the windows, a November midday was uniformly grey.