1. Another feature is that the process of nucleosynthesis is determined by conditions at the start of this phase of the life of the universe, making what happens before irrelevant.
2. The development of nucleosynthesis theory in Asymptotic Giant Branch (AGB) stars is reviewed.
3. These patterns combined with the stellar nucleosynthesis theory enable us to study the formation and evolution of the Milky Way.
4. The explosive nucleosynthesis in the astrophysical environment and its close link to nuclear structure are discussed.
5. Currently the cleanest probe of big bang nucleosynthesis is the abundance of deuterium.
6. Big Bang nucleosynthesis begins about one second after the Big Bang, when the universe has cooled down sufficiently to form stable protons and neutrons, after baryogenesis.
7. S-process nucleosynthesis may be a useful constraint for the evolution and convection in massive stars.
8. This process is called nucleosynthesis.
9. It is very significant to Ba stars for heavy-element nucleosynthesis and Galactic chemical evolution.
10. Cosmic ray spallation is a form of naturally occurring nuclear fission and nucleosynthesis. It refers to the formation of elements from the impact of cosmic rays on an object.
11. This paper summarizes the AGB star structure, the evolved characteristic as well as the AGB star heavy element nucleosynthesis theory and the nucleosynthesis model.