1. he needs a nudge to get going
برای آغاز به کار نیاز به ترغیب دارد.
2. She tried to nudge him into changing his mind .
3. She gave me a gentle nudge in the ribs to tell me to shut up.
4. Nicky roused her with a gentle nudge.
5. Foreigners must use their power to nudge the country towards greater tolerance.
6. She gave me a nudge in the ribs.
7. I started to nudge my way to the front of the crowd.
8. We have to nudge politicians in the right direction.
9. He can work hard but he needs a nudge now and then.
10. I gave him a nudge to wake him up.
11. This afternoon's sunshine could nudge the temperature above freezing.
12. We're trying to nudge them towards a practical solution.
13. Hannah gave me a gentle nudge .
14. McKinnon gave the wheel another slight nudge.