1. He died in a nursing home at the age of 8
2. He had to move his mother into a nursing home.
3. Her family put her into a nursing home.
4. The Matron at the nursing home expressed a wish to attend.
5. In the nursing home she will have to pay for room and board .
6. For those running a residential care or nursing home special cover is needed for this type of business.
7. Life insurers and nursing home operators plot their own windfalls.
8. Then he goes into a nursing home where everything is regimented and prescribed.
9. She was a patient at the Ashbury Lodge nursing home in Swindon in February.
10. The nursing home is so short-staffed that most nurses are working 12 hours a day.
11. Meg thought of Eva Kovacks in the nursing home in Essex and knew who had the best life.
12. The cost of staying in a residential or nursing home varies.
13. Visitation: One hour before services in the nursing home.
14. Only the building industry is happy as nursing home construction begins to equal prison construction.