1. Prices have been cut by developers anxious to offload unsold apartments.
2. It's nice to have someone you can offload your problems onto.
3. I've managed to offload some of our old furniture onto a friend who's just bought a house.
4. They were desperate to offload the kids for a few hours.
5. You should try and offload some of your duties and relax more, instead of spending all day at the office.
6. The bank are trying to offload some of their US holdings.
7. Kouao tried to offload Anna on to a family who had done childminding for her in the past.
8. Do your 10 GbE Blade solutions support TCP offload?
9. A number of improvements in network adapters that offload protocol processing from the host processor are provided.
10. Thus, we can offload most of the compound OT work onto the client side.
11. It can be configured to offload cache to disk if the memory cache is full (via the disk offload function).
12. The specified offload server name contains the invalid character'% s '.
13. TCP/IP Offload Engine can reduce the Operating System's loading of protocol processing which are trigged by interrupt.
14. Jenny : I'll offload some of his current responsibilities, so he can start almost right away.