1. an onshore breeze
نسیم کران سوی
2. an onshore patrol
3. They missed the ferry and remained onshore.
4. The height of tides is increased by onshore winds.
5. The wind will drive the boat onshore.
6. The onshore wind blew steadily past him.
7. The appeal of onshore drilling is its comparatively cheap.
8. There was a slight onshore breeze.
9. No convincing reason has been given for treating onshore and offshore workers differently - often by the same company.
10. The coupling of this offshore subsidence and onshore uplift will induce a flexure of the margin which will accentuate uplift inland.
11. How does the offshore loading environment differ from onshore?
12. Owners of onshore and offshore facilities also were strictly liable for government clean - up costs.
13. Volleyball nets will goad your friends to stay onshore, but you know better: Water sport is where it's at.
14. This includes not just OFCs but onshore jurisdictions with strict banking - privacy rules.
15. Getting a full onshore presence isn't easy.