1. the overwhelming air superiority of the allies
برتری کوبندهی نیروی هوایی متفقین
2. a victory against overwhelming odds
پیروزی علیرغم مشکلات فراوان
3. He has exhibited symptoms of anxiety and overwhelming worry.
4. The urge to look was almost overwhelming.
5. The heat was overwhelming and people were dropping like flies.
6. She felt an overwhelming desire to return home.
7. She felt an overwhelming desire to hit him.
8. The act was adopted by an overwhelming majority.
9. The flood was overwhelming and the city was soon drowned.
10. The company denies, in the face of overwhelming evidence, that smoking causes cancer.
11. You may find it somewhat overwhelming at first.
12. She had the almost overwhelming desire to tell him the truth.
13. The figures represent such overwhelming human misery that the mind wants to shut it out.
14. An overwhelming majority of the candidates have gone in for his policy.
15. The general effect of the painting is overwhelming.