1. Beggars do not envy millionaires, though of course they will envy other beggars who are more successful.
2. Of course the radio isn't working - you haven't plugged it in!
3. Of course I was wrong; it would be hypocritical to pretend otherwise.
4. Of course we're competitive but there's no personal animosity between us.
5. The banker chuckled and said, "Of course not. ".
6. Of course the ultimate responsibility for the present conflict without doubt lies with the aggressor.
7. Of course, slap-bang in the middle of town the rents are high.
8. Of course both the politicians denied taking bungs.
9. The downside of living here, of course, is that it is expensive.
10. A person who acts, in hands, of course are considered; but the plan or policy already was decided, to that goal, cannot again be uncertain attitude, this is the indomitable attitude.
11. Of course I'm not. It was just a figure of speech.
12. The statistics don't reveal of course unrecorded crime.
13. Of course I don't mind taking you home - I'm going that way anyway.
14. Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible adults,and learn to give up what we want,so we can choose to do what is right. Of course,a life time of responsibility isn'e always easy,and as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear. But still we try to do what is best,what is good. Not only for ourselves,but for those we love. Yes,sooner or later we must all become responsible adults. No one knows this better than the young.