1. The location and direction of oligonucleotide primers used in the analysis are shown as arrowheads.
2. The double-stranded oligonucleotide was then purified by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
3. Non-radioactive oligonucleotide duplexes were prepared the same way by mixing 2 pmol each of the complementary strands.
4. Molecular beacons are novel fluorescence oligonucleotide probes fluorescing upon hybridization to their complementary DNA/RNA targets with excellent sensitivity and high selectivity.
5. The candidate should have substantial oligonucleotide synthesis and HPLC experience.
6. Conclusions The radioiodination method by conjugating the oligonucleotide with tyramine was very successful.
7. The synthesized oligonucleotide probe was used in Dot hybridization to detect B. malayi filarial larvae from mosquitoes.
8. METHODS In situ hybridization with digoxigenin labeled oligonucleotide probes was adopted.
9. There was no effect of the control antisense oligonucleotide on lipoprotein levels or oxidative parameters.
10. The world's lingering,the end is still no match for the forget the bitter oligonucleotide soup.
11. There are several stages at which binding of the oligonucleotide could inhibit virus production.
12. The sequence on both strands was determined by the chain termination method using a combination of synthetic oligonucleotide primers and subclones.
13. Oligonucleotide B contains the ICP4 core sequence and is therefore expected to compete well with the longer ICP4 oligonucleotide.
14. According to the structures, DNA chip can be divided into two variants, DNA array and oligonucleotide microchip.