• of the olympic games
• olympic means relating to the olympic games.
• torch which is lit during the olympic games
• series of international athletic games held every four years (based on ancient greek tradition)
• the olympic games or the olympics are a set of international sports competitions which take place every four years, each time in a different country.
• medal that was obtained in the olympic games
• minimal result that one must achieve in order to participate in the olympic games
• pool which is of regulation size for international competition
• highest score or fastest time or some other greatest achievement of the olympic games
olympic size swimming pool
• pool used in the olympic games (length: 50 meters, width: 25 meters, depth: a minimum of 2.0 meters) with 8 lanes having a width of 2.5 meters each lane (two empty lanes on the outside)
olympic winter games
• winter olympics, winter olympic games, olympic competitions of winter sports held every four years in the winter at a two-year interval from the summer olympic games