1. The concept of county supervisor as onlooker is presented throughout the proposed charter.
2. One onlooker had to be restrained by police as Mrs Wignall was led away.
3. It was like having a third person, an onlooker, in the room.
4. Onlooker: I haven't got the patience.
5. So for the onlooker, the player merely repeats himself with each run of the level.
6. The onlooker affirmed the fact to be true.
7. He became an onlooker and sat around, waiting with folded arms for victory to come.
8. An onlooker said:'The little girl was smiling and obviously wanted a cuddle for her picture.
9. In the space of myths, only onlooker knows the secret within, enjoying in the individualistic zone.
10. An impartial onlooker must be sought out.
11. An onlooker said: "Pires was draped in the Barclaycard flag to celebrate winning the title. Then Reyes grabbed his shorts and pulled them down. "
12. I am still an onlooker and my position is privileged.
13. On one hand he wrote "Onlooker" with level-headed illuminative sense[sentence dictionary], on the other hand "onlooker" presented strong being consciousness.
14. Nothing says romance like an uninvited onlooker in a leopard print sarong.
15. "Friend of the court"refers to a neutral onlooker who is not invited.