1. an optic nerve
2. The reason for this is that the optic nerve is a part of the brain.
3. The optic theory originated with Einstein.
4. A swollen optic nerve found by her optometrist led to the discovery of the tumor.
5. The optic sensors in his visor transmitted the scene through the suit's calculator directly to his brain.
6. She experimented with her new optic, shifting her patch to her right eye and perceiving the world through heat patterns.
7. Light stimulates the optic nerve.
8. At the gross anatomical level the optic tract can be seen to terminate in a number of discrete relays in the brainstem.
9. In a, optic nerve sections were prepared as described in Fig.
10. In addition, fiber optic transmission offers greater security from illegal signal tapping.
11. In some cases the optic nerve fails to develop before birth.
12. Optic nerves pass from the retina to the central cortex of the brain.
13. Halcyon and Regina are the winter barleys with Optic put in after late-lifted sugar beet.
14. Links also occur between the two optic lobes and run from the medial part of the protocerebrum to each medulla separately.
15. The optic nerves were studied after 2 days.