• spoken exam, test in which the answers are not written
• verbal, spoken; of or pertaining to the mouth; taken or administered by the mouth (medicine); (psychoanalysis) understood or experienced through the mouth (of a stage in childhood development)
• oral is used to describe things that involve speaking rather than writing.
• an oral is an oral test or examination.
• oral medicines are ones that you swallow.
• verbal agreement, agreement that is not put in writing
• space within the mouth
• verbal confession
• verbal evidence, spoken evidence
• examination given verbally
• cleanliness of the mouth, proper care for the teeth and mouth
oral hypoglycemic agents
• class of drugs which serve to lower the blood sugar level (medicine)
• orally transmitted traditions and laws that were collected and recorded in the mishnah (judaism)
• verbal demonstration or explanation
• sexual activities which make use of the mouth
• dentist who specializes in surgery of the mouth and jaw and teeth
• orally transmitted traditions and laws
• verbal commitment