1. COL 6 A Polymorphisms Associated With Ossification of the Ligamentum Flavum and Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament.
2. During the ossification of the chondroepiphysis the medial and lateral epiphyseal vessels and the medial ascending cervical artery established particular vascular anastomotic arch in the epiphysis.
3. Results: The order ofthe normal carpal bone ossification center appearance and epiphyses fusing was obtained.
4. Conclusion . Dural ossification is a common finding in OLF.
5. Objective To study the mechanism of ossification of yellow ligament.
6. The range of the foot bone ossification sites increased with the fetal age, and there was an obvious positive linear correlation between the ossification degrees and the conceptional age.
7. To observe the correlativity between secondary ossification center and cartilage canals in cartilage epiphysis and the initial morphosis of the secondary ossification center.
8. The cellular events of intramembranous ossification, cartilage formation, endochondral ossifications, and bone remodeling appear in the callus simultaneously or sequentially.
9. Bony spicules are seen throughout the centers of ossification, making areas of spongy bone with red marrow between the spicules.
10. Methods 28 patients with thoracic myelopathy caused by ossification of ligamenta flava from 1995 to 2005 were analyzed retrospectively.
11. Objective To sum up and analysis the clinical characters of protrusion of intervertebral disc with ossification in lumbus .
12. Objective To study characteristics of diagnosis and surgical treatment of ossification of ligamentum flavum in the thoracic spine.
13. The most likely cause of sphenoid dysplasia is defective ossification of the sphenoid bone.
14. GJA 1 null mice resulted in heart malformations and delayed intramembranous and endochondral ossification.