1. The castle is perched on a massive outcrop of rock.
2. The castle perches on a high rocky outcrop.
3. One last rocky outcrop of headland; it seemed to take an age to round. the waves began to decrease.
4. On an outcrop of rock, Kitty Dawson looked down on the valley for a few minutes.
5. Hollies were dying on the granite outcrop of Charnwood Forest in Leicestershire.
6. At first we thought it might be an outcrop of magnetic rock, but all the geological evidence was against it.
7. A rock outcrop, set into the bank, acts as host to a stream that tumbles into the water below.
8. An outcrop of white rock from the steep hillside seemed to the children as tall as a cliff.
9. The castle, rising on a single outcrop of rock from the plain. was built very largely of books.
10. She sat on a rocky outcrop at the crown of the hill.
11. O groundwater recharges the mine through buried outcrop of bedrock laterally.
12. Sited on a sandstone outcrop, Nottingham Castle was rebuilt as a duke's mansion in the 1670s after the original structure had been destroyed during the English Civil War.
13. Lovers kiss on a rocky outcrop with a view of the Acropolis of Athens.
14. Practically every rock outcrop shows numberless joints.