• bundle, parcel; container for storage or transportation; wrapping or packaging for sale or merchandise; inseparable combination of items
• pack, wrap; create attractive packaging in order to promote the sale of an item; combine things together as one inseparable unit
• a package is a small parcel.
• when something is packaged, it is put into packets to be sold.
• you also use package to refer to a set of offers, proposals, or arrangements that is made by a government or organization.
• see also packaging.
• combined deal, binding of several factors together; agreement between the government and the representatives of the employers and employees
• a package deal is a set of offers, proposals, or arrangements which is made by a government or organization and which must be accepted or rejected as a whole.
• a package holiday or a package tour is a holiday arranged by a travel company in which your travel and accommodation are booked for you.
• piece of paper with dosage instructions that is included in a box of prescription medicine
• program which comes in a bundle with other programs
• organized tour that includes accommodations and transportation and is sold as one unit
dual in line package
• type of memory chip with dual rows of connecting pins on two sides, dip (computers)
• parcel containing presents, assortment of gifts
• program that is intended for some specific execution and includes full documentation ...