1. It is the parameter of distribution.
2. Targets may be set for any parameter that can be measured as the project proceeds, such as cost, time and performance.
3. In a logical net, the parameter values are the settings of the bits in the cells of its RAM chips.
4. MODULES/ - is an input parameter specifying the modules in the package which are to be read out.
5. ERROR-RETURN-DETAIL - is a return parameter providing a report of errors encountered during the attempt to list the package structure.
6. The parameter m is often chosen to be 0. 3 which separates the resonant frequency by about 5% from the critical frequency.
7. A parameter can be specified to limit the list to the root package only.
8. USER-INPUT/ - is an input parameter specifying the package being prepared for approval and the filename to contain the listings.
9. RETURN-DETAIL/ - is a return parameter providing a report of the errors encountered during the attempt to prepare the package for approval.
10. USER-INPUT is an input parameter specifying the module name and information you wish to update.
11. Here, current rather than potential is the estimated parameter.
12. The dynamics and parameter values could be selected to exhibit chaos; or they could be selected to preclude chaos.
13. No other morphometric or laboratory parameter showed such a constant trend at the individual level.
14. Using enzyme concentration as the bifurcation parameter it was possible to induce reversible transitions between periodic and chaotic behavior.