• act as a parent; raise children; originate
• father or mother; progenitor; forefather; animal or plant that produces or generates another; cause, origin, source; guardian; protector
• your parents are your father and mother.
• committee of parents, parents' association
• original class (homeroom-class from which the students split into separate study groups)
• company which controls one or more secondary companies (secondary companies are called daughter companies)
• corporation which controls one or more secondary corporations (secondary corporations are called daughter corporations)
• directory above the current directory on the directory tree, directory to which the current directory belongs
• metal which is a pure chemical substance and not an alloy
• organization which oversees a number of other organizations, general organization which centralizes various groups
• (mineralogy) rock that forms the parent materials of soils
parent teacher association
• a parent-teacher association is an organization where the parents and teachers of children at a particular school can discuss school matters that affect the children.
• parent who provides answers to questions asked by his kid and who pushes his kid to ask questions about sex
co parent• divorced or separat ...