1. In the traditional period, the patrimonial bureaucracy empire implemented simple administrative supervision because of the limit of government cost and technique.
2. Is it a modern, corporatist version of the old patrimonial autocracy?
3. As Mr Fukuyama observes: "There is an inverse correlation between the strength of the centralised state and the strength of patrimonial groups.
4. This is 'traditional' domination exercised by the patriarch and the patrimonial prince of yore .
5. Gradually his business was becoming larger and better owing to the patrimonial art and his circumspect service with fine launder skill, and the name of Aunt Mary spread very fast.