1. She's been promising to pay back the money for six months, but I reckon she's just stringing me along.
2. I am sure that he will pay back every cent he owes you.
3. My parents made me pay back all the money and it was a lesson I never forgot.
4. You can pay back the loan over a period of three years.
5. You must pay back the full amount of money that you owe.
6. The European Commission ruled that British Aerospace should pay back tens of millions of pounds.
7. He couldn't reasonably be expected to pay back the loan all at once.
8. Can you engage that he can pay back the money in due time?
9. Sean tried to pay back his gambling debts, but he was in over his head.
10. She concluded she would pay back the exact amount on Saturday.
11. They could not pay back even quite small sums, since the rate of interest exceeded their earnings.
12. With the bank's business-start loans, firms pay back the cash not with interest but with a royalty on sales.
13. You gon na pay back all they people got arrested for you?
14. Added to the sweeteners they'd have to pay back, that would mean a deficit of nearly ￡130m.