1. perhaps she has forgotten
شاید فراموش کرده است.
2. call your mother; perhaps she is lonely
به مادرت تلفن بزن; شاید دلتنگ باشد.
3. he ran for perhaps two kilometers
او حدود دو کیلومتر دوید.
4. a dim hope that perhaps he may be cured too
روزنهی امیدی که شاید او نیز شفا یابد
5. Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary.
6. Perhaps you can't control your job, but you may be able to make other changes in your life.
7. Perhaps I've just led a really sheltered life.
8. He hasn't written to me recently - perhaps he's lost my address.
9. Perhaps, when you've heard me out, you'll appreciate the reason for secrecy.
10. Perhaps the fact that the car was tailgating him made him accelerate.
11. A solitary man, it was perhaps fitting that he should have died alone.
12. Perhaps the weather will change this evening.
13. The village had been hurriedly deserted, perhaps because terrorists were in the area.
14. Perhaps I have not expressed myself very well.
15. Perhaps the letter will come today.
16. Perhaps, true success is the way,as he likes to spend your life.
17. Perhaps the flowers were sent by a secret admirer!