1. The teddy bear was his favourite plaything.
2. a plaything of fate.
3. The quintet is Peter Verkhovensky's plaything.
4. That way, he would no longer be her plaything.
5. They are not a political plaything.
6. It is better for the poor little plaything to die so, than to live.
7. He treated the silly girl as a plaything.
8. A shake of her head tossed the plaything sky - high.
9. The pessimist feels like fate's plaything and moves slowly.
10. He had become her plaything.
11. You are a child's plaything!
12. She was an intelligent woman who refused to be a rich man's plaything.
13. She seemed content with her life as a rich man's plaything.
14. Egalitarian Rousseau lived out his life as the spoilt plaything of eccentric aristocrats.