1. As far as the research institute directors and policy makers of tomorrow.
2. These policy makers are the ones who decide whether or not to continue a program or to decrease or increase its funding.
3. This is in effect saying that the policy makers for the public sector were indeterminate, at that time.
4. This quickly won approval of the policy makers at the White House, but Kissinger wanted to do much more.
5. But not if policy makers insist on fighting the battles of the past.
6. Policy makers and social investigators assumed that all married women would be dependent on their husbands for financial support.
7. Fed policy makers conclude a two-day meeting Wednesday at which most economists expect them to lower the short-term interest rates they control.
8. Its policy makers will meet Thursday.
9. What approach should regulators and policy makers adopt, and on what basis should they decide?
10. Throughout the period policy makers and social investigators were anxious that husbands should fulfil their obligation to maintain dependent wives and children.
11. Policy maker and planner: determining values, establishing aims and objectives, prioritising and communicating them.
12. In both of these instances policy makers would have to take these developments into account in formulating and applying domestic stabilization policies.
13. Its policy makers next meet Feb.
14. This is difficult if policy makers can use only one method-services produced by their own bureaucracy.