• one who makes ceramic objects from clay, one who makes pottery
• loiter, move about slowly or aimlessly, putter
• a potter is someone who makes pottery.
• if you potter about or potter around, you pass the time in an unhurried way, doing pleasant things.
as clay in the hands of the potter
• easily influenced or shaped, like material in the hands of the creator
• chairman of the english computer company "psion"
• name of a collection of fantasy novels written by the british author j.k. rowling; hero and boy wizard of said fantasy novels; series of movies based on the "harry potter" books
like clay in the hands of the potter
• like plastic, malleable, flexible, moldable, changeable