1. he projected the film on the screen
فیلم را روی پرده انداخت.
2. our projected trip to london
سفر پیش بینی شدهی ما به لندن
3. a publisher's layout of the projected book
طرح کتاب مورد نظر که توسط ناشر تهیه شده است
4. Our projected visit had to be cancelled.
5. The engineers projected a new machine.
6. I had no screen, so I projected the slides onto an old white sheet.
7. The company projected an annual growth rate of 3%.
8. He projected himself as a man worth listening to.
9. Ninety percent of the projected missiles will hit their target.
10. Africa's mid-1993 population is projected to more than double by 202
11. Total expenditure is projected to rise by 25%.
12. Four towers projected from the main building.
13. The TV stations agreed not to announce the projected winner until after the polls closed.
14. The projected sales figures are pure guesswork on our part.
15. The wall is projected in the middle.