1. Another parasitic protozoan is Myxobolus, this one causing fatal internal cysts and highly resistant to treatment.
2. Fish, beetles, protozoans, and trees, will be successively more primitive beings.
3. Protozoans are effectively invisible to the naked eye, and flukes nearly so, but other external parasites are all too-readily seen.
4. There are about 000 species of protozoans.
5. Two protozoans that seek to reproduce sexually must first fuse, to produce one.
6. I found the protozoan attracted in large numbers to slate panels we deliberately left at vents for one year and then recovered.
7. Blastocystis hominis is a unicellular protozoan commonly found in the intestinal tract of human and mammal.
8. Blastocystis hominis is an intestinal protozoan parasite restricted to humans and primates.
9. Objective: To study the effects and changes of protozoan applying Dihydroartemisinin piperaquine in treating the mice infected with Plasmodium yoelii.
10. A protozoan of the phylum Rhizopoda, such as an amoeba or a radiolarian, characteristically moving and taking in food by means of pseudopods.
11. Protozoan diversity of the ecosystem stability of the status quo stated.
12. Some investigations on the ciliated protozoan have provided the insights into the mechanism of ribozymes, self-splicing RNA, telomere structure and function, DNA sequence reorganization and so on.
13. There are lots of bacteria, protozoan and metazoan species immobilized on the carrier surface in G-BAF, which can enhance the removal effect of nitrogen, phosphorus and refractory organic compounds.
14. T . gondii is a protozoan organism that can infect all mammals, who serve as intermediate hosts.
15. A single - celled microorganism, especially a flagellate protozoan of the genus Monas.